Aloe Vera Juice is extracted from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant, a botanical that the ancient Egyptians often referred to as “The Plant of Immortality” or “The Plant of Eternity.”
It was believed that the “blood” of the Aloe Vera plant would not only address symptoms of fevers, soothe burns and wounds, and enhance daily cosmetic applications, but that it would also magnify beauty and promote eternal life.
Known for having anti-bacterial properties, the contents of the Aloe Vera plant were used in embalming rituals, as it was believed that the deceased could achieve everlasting life, both physically and spiritually, if their bodies could be prevented from decomposing.
Why we love it in our Indulgent Conditioner:
The benefits of Aloe Vera Juice are almost too many to list in one page. Where do I even begin ?
- It has been used to help with allergies, abrasions, sores, blisters, bruises, burns, dry scalp, hair loss, rashes, inflammation, fungal infections, insect bites and stings, moles, nausea, ulcers, wounds, and so many more.
- Aloe Vera Juice can hydrate, exfoliate, nourish, clarify, and revitalise your hair.
- Its antioxidant activity and richness in vitamins help it to repair hair damage and to protect before and after the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Its smoothing quality helps to with psoriasis and dermatitis.
- It moisturises without leaving hair with a greasy residue, which makes it beneficial for oily hair.
Leave a comment